Saturday - Sunday Closed
Long Beach Home Solutions, Inc.
“Home Owners Associations need someone who will protect the home owners and their property from financial and physical risks.” ~ Jeff Hall
Home Owner Associations (HOAs) are governed by their CC&Rs—their Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions. While the neighborhood or homeowner’s association is charged with enforcing those rules, sometimes the volunteers in charge of the task are either too busy or maybe too “nice” to do the right thing. Collecting money, ensuring that vendor landscapers or maintenance people are doing their jobs, etc. can be beyond the reach of busy HOA folks. Jeff Hall does all of that and more.
He loves doing what he does.
• He likes taking HOA-governed communities out of financial and mechanical disrepair and putting them back on their feet.
• He likes solving problems.
• He enjoys making other people happy.
• He is not afraid of being “the enforcer.”
• He is not troubled by telling the HOA principals what they may not want to hear.
• He feels it’s his job to tell his HOAs what they must hear and do to protect their property and their investments as homeowners and as community leaders, albeit a small community.
• He is excellent at asking the right questions.
• His gift is having the patience to hear the entire answer.
What sets Jeff Hall apart: He is calm even in turbulent times. He listens.
He has been consulting in the HOA space since 2009. Before that, he was a corporate comptroller for 20 years and has gained an uncanny construction-related fluency from his association with numerous building projects.
Whom to Contact
- Jeff HallPresidentP.O. Box 21607Long Beach, CA 90801Phone: (562) 505-6204Fax: (562) 321-9709