Long Beach Convention and Visitors Bureau
Located in the heart of sunny Southern California, Long Beach blends urban sophistication with the relaxed atmosphere of a beachside community. Discover unique hotels, world-class attractions like the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific and the Queen Mary, cutting-edge museums, award-winning restaurants and a thriving, multi-faceted arts and culture scene. Save your favorite places to your itinerary and share your discoveries with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Whether you're visiting Long Beach, California for business, fun or both, you'll always find something unconventional to do. Satisfy your inner urbanite at downtown Long Beach?s vibrant waterfront scene. From eclectic neighborhoods to sandy beaches, you'll find Long Beach to be an urban waterfront playground. Visit museums, tour a 1930s ocean liner and watch sea lions at Long Beach's aquarium. Enjoy live performances and cruise Naples canals. Spot dolphins at play on your way to Catalina Island. Or take a short jaunt to Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, or other Southern California attractions.
Whom to Contact
- Claudette J. BaldemorMembership Director301 E. Ocean Blvd. Ste 1900Long Beach, CA -90802Phone: (562) 495-8340Cell Phone: (562) 533-6528
- Jamie DominguezSocial Media Coordinator301 E. Ocean Blvd. Ste 1900Long Beach, CA 90802Phone: (562) 495-8326Cell Phone: (562) 519-2514Fax: (562) 435-5653
- Jeff ForneyVP of Marketing, Membership & Special Projects301 E. Ocean Blvd. Ste 1900Long Beach, CA 90802Phone: (562) 495-8348Cell Phone: (562) 822-8290
- Bob MaguglinDirector of Public Relations301 E. Ocean Blvd. Ste 1900Long Beach, CA 90802Phone: (562) 495-8345Cell Phone: (562) 896-3290
- Erica MorrisDigital Communications Specialist301 E. Ocean Blvd. Ste 1900Long Beach, CA 90802Phone: (562) 495-8351Cell Phone: (562) 760-8776
- Loren Alexis SimpsonDirector of Digital Communications301 E. Ocean Blvd. Ste 1900Long Beach, CA 90802Phone: (562) 495-8338Cell Phone: (562) 754-6332